Membership at CECN is as easy as 1-2-3
- Attend a Newcomers Reception, where you can learn more about the church's vision, values, and ministries. This event takes place every 1st Sunday after the Gathering and will provide an opportunity for you to meet church leaders and other new attendees in a relaxed setting.
- Take the Discovery Course that covers the Embassy's beliefs, vision, values, and expectations for members in more detail. The course is online and offered upon request in-person.
MAKE IT OFFICIAL...
- Complete a Membership Application. We'll ask you to share your testimony and commit to supporting the church through prayer, attendance, serving, and financial giving.
- We'll reach out to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Pastor Chris or another church leader, such as a pastor or ministry director. This meeting allows you to ask any remaining questions, and discuss your gifts and potential serving opportunities within the church and the community.
- As a final step, we'll celebrate you as a new member in a Worship Gathering and present you with a Diplomatic Passport (the Embassy's version of membership certificate).
We won't just toss you in!
We'll partner you with Fellowship Friend to help you get involved in the life of the church by joining a Grow Group, participating in a ministry, or attending church events. They'll also help you access opportunities to grow in your faith, such as Bible studies, discipleship programs, and leadership development courses.